NOT RECREATED BY WYATT

It was March, 15th, 2016, and I had just come home from school to play Clash Royal. I always ride the bus because my parents were either not home or didn’t have a car. The bus usually makes me a bit sick so he was desprite to come home today. When I came home today he decided to play clash royal. My username was Johntron 9000 because this was also my username in boom beach.

When he logged on today I saw that his silver chest was unlocked so he opened it. When he opened it he got 2 minions 2 bombers and the goblin barrel, which was a rare card! As soon as he saw that, went to his deck and put in the goblin barrel. After that, he wanted to try out his GB (Goblin Barrel) so he had a battle in his arena (Barbarian Bowl) and won 3-1! Now, he wanted to use it even MORE!

After a bunch of battles he went into the chat box and saw Smooth Tooth (Daniel) saying “friendly?”(Friendly Battle). Obviously he said yes and clicked the orange button on the top right that said friendly battle but he did not accept! He kept waiting but still he did not. After a while I started getting bored so I decided to stop playing and go upstairs for that is was late.

One thought on “NOT RECREATED BY WYATT

1. Hi Johntron 2000! nice story. (btw i know itz u johnson 🙂 This story is probably level 2-3 because it is a good story with a good choice of words, but most of the time you can’t tell what’s going on. But it was still realy good.
    sincerely,
    bekfist